Toshiba laptop has been referred as one of the most efficient laptop among all the laptops available in the market in today’s date. Being featured with tons of powerful and advance algorithmic skills, this laptop do have capability of facilitating the individual with a seamless multi-tasking performance. Along with this laptops of this brands include large capacities of in-built RAM and internal memory enabling users to store enormous amount of data. Now though because of such applicable and enhance technical skills these laptops sounds and seems very effective but still like several other laptops it do also contain various drawbacks as Toshiba laptop computers and ultrabooks includes Qosmio family, Satellite family, Tecra family, Portege family and Kirabook which often causes an issue with the laptop’s cooling system. After the occurrence of this cooling issue a System Warning prompts stating “Warning: A problem with the cooling system has been detected. Please turn off the computer quickly and return it back regarding service.” Because of the generation of the Cooling System Error In Toshiba Laptop, numerous issues evolve such as :
- Degradation in system speed
- Poor system performance
- Booting issues
- Blue screen
- Non properly working applications
- Severe damage on CPU/GPU/Case/System board
So, in order to get rid of all such disastrous issues and to utilize laptop in an efficient manner it is very essential to fix ‘Toshiba Laptop Cooling System Error’ The potential solution to this issue range from very simple to complex. Now to resolve this cooling system error, it is suggested to execute the below discussed instructions :
Eliminate Dust and Debris
Since most of the Toshiba laptops do have ventilation locations just directly on the bottom of the laptop and can get very easily blocked by table tops, laps, dust, paper and more. Thus in order to fix this issue it is quite necessary to eliminate dust quickly from the PC. Considering that purpose it is advised to make usage of computer spray or blow into the machine getting moisture inside. Via this one can remove excess dust and debris which might be interfering the Toshiba’s laptop functionality.
Perform a system restore (Windows) or Refresh/Reset (Win 8)
It has been found that restoring a Toshiba laptop running Windows 7 and below Windows versions can fix the ‘Cooling System Error’. In a case if one is using a Windows 8 running computer then the issue can also get fixed via resetting the computer or re-installing the Windows OS. Actually a System Restore affects the Windows system files, registry settings and programs. Along with that restore can also bring unauthorized modification in batch files, script and several other executable files which might have been located on the system or modified by a third-party without seeking user’s approval.
Source – youtube.com
To Reset Windows 8, implement the below discussed instructions:
- First of all visit Windows 8 start screen or tile screen and then type reset.
- Then click on the Settings option present on the right and then click Remove everything and after that re-install Windows. Mostly this process takes 10 minutes to complete but often takes much longer.
To Reset/Restore Windows 7 and lower version i.e., Windows XP, Windows Vista etc, here three distinct methods are discussed :
Method 1: Windows Start Menu rstrui.exe Restore – This method has been considered the fastest method to restore a Windows computer. In this method user need to implement the below mentioned instructions:
- First of all access Windows Start menu.
- Then type rstrui.exe into the search field and then press Enter.
- After that follow instructions discussed in the Window’s Restore Wizard
Method 2: Windows Start Menu Restore – This method illustrate the way of restoring a Windows computer via simply navigating through the folders and programs pinned to the Start menu. In this method standard directions have been discussed to easily and quickly access the Window’s System Restore Wizard. Regarding implementation of this method, user need to follow the below given instructions:
- First of all access windows Start menu and then click All Programs
- Then click and open Accessories, click System Tools and then click System Restore.
In a case if one is prompted for an administrator password or confirmation then at that instant of time user need to type the password or provide confirmation.
- Then finally at last restore the computer to a date and time before infection.
Method 3: Windows Safe Mode With Command Prompt Restore
This method is generally approached in a case if the Windows starts malfunctioning and the user cannot reach the desktop or cannot successfully reboot Windows. In this situation it is suggested to access Window’s restore center via entering Windows utilizing safe mode with command prompt. Though it is very difficult to start windows in safe mode as often Window’s bring up a black screen with ‘safe mode’ in the four corners but in this condition it is suggested to not get panic. Instead of that move the cursor to the lower left cornet where the search box is usually visible in Windows Start Menu and then it will come up, containing the ‘Run’ box.
- First of all Restart/reboot the computer. Unplug it if necessary
- Then enter Windows in “safe mode with command prompt”. In order to properly enter safe mode, repeatedly press F8 upon the opening of the boot menu.
- After that once the Command Prompt appears, type ‘explorer’ and then hit Enter. Actually generally during infections of viruses and malware user get chance to do this within 2-3 seconds and in some cases if this do not get performed druing the alloted seconds, vicious program such as Ransomware prevents the users from typing ‘explorer’ anymore.
- In the next step after displaying of the Windows Explorer, browse to
Win XP: C:\windows\system32\restore\rstrui.exe and hit Enter
Win Vista/Seven: C:\windows\system32\rstrui.exe and hit Enter
- Implement all the steps to recover or restore the computer system to an earlier time and date, before threat to complete Windows restore.
Prevention Tips To Prevent Toshiba Laptop Cooling System Error:
- Frequently clean your laptop and spray inside the machine as well as underneath the keys via utilizing dust spray or co2.
- Turn off the laptop at night.
- Uninstall software rarely utilized. It’s not necessary but it might be possible that it could be ruining the computer’s performance.
- Do not place the Toshiba laptop on the carpet for long duration of time.
- Use energy saving power settings. It is also advised to Dim the display, put the machine in sleep or turn the power off in short duration of minutes in a case if the computer is not being utilized and take the advantage of several other options. One can find solution to this in the ‘Power Settings’.
- Deactivate or removal non-applicable processes and start-ups in Windows Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc).
- Download and install well-reputed security products in the computer system to block malware which might spoil a computer’s functionality in real-time.
So, if you are encountering ‘Cooling System Error In Toshiba Laptop‘ then instead of getting worried it is advised to go through this article as it contains potent solution regarding fixation of this issue.
Source : microsoft.com